How to recover Facebook password on iPhone
Steps to recover your Facebook password on iPhone
Facebook is among the widely used social media platforms. The users of Facebook need to have the correct credentials for accessing the account. In case, you have entered the username or password incorrectly on your iPhone, your access to the account will be denied. To regain access, you need to recover your Facebook account password on your iPhone.
Recover Facebook password via SMS
If you are trying to recover your Facebook account password using the phone number, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
Open the Safari browser on your iPhone and go to the login identify page of Facebook.
Enter the associated phone number in the given field. You must have access to that phone number.
Tap Search and you will be redirected to the password reset page.
Then, select Send Code via SMS and tap the Continue button.
After that, enter the six-digit code in the field and tap Continue.
Now, create a new password and again tap on Continue to save the password changes.
Recover Facebook password using Trusted contacts
If you want to recover your account password with the help of trusted contacts, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
In the first step, you need to tap the Facebook icon on your iPhone.
Then, tap the Forgot password button.
After that, search for your account by typing the phone number, email address or full name in the username field and tap Search.
Select your Facebook profile and you will be redirected to the page where you have to select the recovery option.
You can tap on No longer access to these.
Enter the phone number or email address and tap Continue.
Then, tap Reveal my trusted contacts option.
Further, enter the name of any trusted contact.
Facebook will send the code to the contact along with the recovery code.
When you enter the code, you will be provided with the option to recover your account.
Change Facebook password
You have to firstly log in to your Facebook account.
Then, tap the icon with three horizontal lines.
Scroll down to tap the option of Settings & Privacy and then tap on Settings.
After that, tap on Security & Login and scroll down to tap Change password.
Enter your current password and then a new password and finally tap Save changes.
If you are still facing any issue with Facebook change password, contact the technical support. The executives will assist you with all issues and queries. You can reach out to them using the contact info provided on Facebook's official website.
Keywordsfacebook change password , facebook change password in iphone , how to change fb password
- How far beforehand are you able to book Norwegian air?
- How do I delete or disable my sbcglobal.net email account if I still have service with AT&T?
- Know the process of seat cancellation and refund on Southwest Airlines
- How to repair printer near my location?
- What is the ticket reservation process of United Airlines
- Know about Google account recovery customer service
- Invest in Remote Monitoring and Management for Better Results
- Invest in Colocation Services for Exemplary Results
- What Are The Best Lab Equipment for Clean Rooms and Critical Environment?
- SAP Online Training
- WHAT MAKES THE P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE MODELS LIKE WHITE-LABEL LOCAL BITCOIN CLONE SCRIPT GAIN HUGE TRACTION THESE DAYS?
- CPQ Implementation Checklist: You Need to Know